Position Vacancy Announcement
Date: October 13, 2017
Interested parties should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, Human Resources Department 802 Rhode Island Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002 or fax (202) 832-4996. Hiring decisions may be made five (5) days after the posting date. Greater Mt. Calvary Holy Church (GMCHC) is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. GMCHC Employees must complete their probationary period of 6 months to be eligible to apply for another position. Please identify the position for which you are applying.
Audrey D. Bigelow, Human Resources Manager,
802 Rhode Island Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002
Fax (202) 832-4996
|After-Care Facilitator (Part Time)|
Responsible for providing overall supervision and interaction of students in afterschool program, coordinate on-site activities and maintain safe and secure operation of the program.
Department: Calvary Christian Academy
- High School Graduate
- Two (2) years experience working in school or center programs
- Complete Police and Background check
- Ability to interact with students, parents, and staff in a positive, courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
|Environmental Service (Full Time)|
Responsible for the maintenance of all GMCHC facilities including the grounds.
Department: Facilities Maintenance
-Minimum 1-2 years’ experience general cleaning maintenance
-Minimum of 2 years’ experience as floor technician.
- High School Diploma preferred
|Family Life Center Director (Full Time)|
Responsible for the operational, administrative and financial oversight of the Center including public relations, planning, grants, coordinating and directing activities and program development for the Center.
Department: Alfred A. Owens Family Life Center
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Education Recreation or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of successful grant writing and awards desirable. Minimum of 2 years' experience in community development involving organizing or coordinating community activities.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressive experience in management.
|Lead Teacher (Full Time)|
Responsible for the PRE-K early childhood education of each pupil in his or her charge, working with students, parents, other teachers and staff toward achieving the goals set for OSSE and Calvary Christian Academy.
Department: CCA Pre-School
Location: CCA Pre-School
-AA degree and with completion toward BA by 2018.
-Two (2) years experience working in a regulated childcare/preschool.
-Current FBI, Police and CPS clearances.
|Sr. Accounting Clerk (Full Time)|
Experienced, thorough and confidential clerk for accounts receivable and payroll.
- Minimum three (3) years’ general accounting experience,
- Associate Degree preferred,
- Highly proficient in Excel